Henry Ford College Trade Apprentice Education & Career Services Office
National Apprenticeship Week Event – “Demystifying Apprenticeships”
What companies are providing apprenticeships? What does it take to become an apprentice? How much can I make?
- Dress for Success
- Bring your Resume
- Come prepared to meet and speak with employers actively hiring and training employees through APPRENTICESHIPS!!!
When: Wednesday, November 16th, 5:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Panel Discussion 5:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Networking with employers 6:00 p.m – 8:00 p.m.
Where: Henry Ford College, 5101 Evergreen Road, Dearborn, MI 48128 – Welcome Center (Community Rooms)
Pre-Register at: National Apprenticeship Week Event – “Demystifying Apprenticeships”
Companies that have confirmed attendance:
- Roush: www.roush.com
- Performance Driven Workforce: www.pdworkforce.com
- Great Lakes Water Authority: www.glwater.org
- InfraSource: www.infrasourceinc.com
- PCI: www.pci-vetrix.com
- DTE Energy: www.dteenergy.com
- German Chamber of Commerce: www.gaccmidwest.org
- E & E Manufacturing: www.eemfg.com
- IBEW Local 58: www.ibewlocal58.org
- BASF: www.BASF.com
- Apprenti: www.Apprenti.org
For more information contact:
Kenneth E. Nichols
School of Business, Entrepreneurship, and Professional Development
5101 Evergreen Rd.
Dearborn, MI 48128